7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and PLL is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Piedmont Lithium Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Piedmont Lithium Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.61||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||54.33||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||579176||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(55.7 - 62.04)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(47.34 - 63.56)||Buy|
Piedmont Lithium Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Piedmont Lithium Stock
Is Piedmont Lithium Stock a Buy?
- Piedmont Lithium share price is 60.52 while PLL 8-day simple moving average is 56.24, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of PLL is 60.52 while Piedmont Lithium 20-day SMA is 58.42, which makes it a Buy.
- Piedmont Lithium 50-day simple moving average is 57.34 while PLL share price is 60.52, making it a Buy technically.
- PLL stock price is 60.52 and Piedmont Lithium 200-day simple moving average is 57.04, creating a Buy signal.
PLL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Piedmont Lithium Stock Info
Price in USD:
Piedmont Lithium 52-Week Range
Piedmont Lithium (PLL) is a Buy
Piedmont Lithium Share Price Forecast
What is the Piedmont Lithium stock price today?
The Piedmont Lithium stock price is 60.52 USD today.
Will PLL stock go up or go down?
Piedmont Lithium> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Piedmont Lithium overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Piedmont Lithium is not overvalued.
Is Piedmont Lithium Stock a Buy?
- Piedmont Lithium share price is 60.52 while PLL 8-day exponential moving average is 56.95, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of PLL is 60.52 while Piedmont Lithium 20-day EMA is 57.59, which makes it a Buy.
- Piedmont Lithium 50-day exponential moving average is 57.61 while PLL share price is 60.52, making it a Buy technically.
- PLL stock price is 60.52 and Piedmont Lithium 200-day simple moving average is 56.14, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Piedmont Lithium
Is Piedmont Lithium a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.18 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $1.08 per share, and an increase next year of $0.31 per share.
Technical Analysis of Piedmont Lithium
Should I short Piedmont Lithium stock?
- PLL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.61, suggesting Piedmont Lithium is a Sell
- Piedmont Lithium Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 54.33, which suggest Piedmont Lithium is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Piedmont Lithium is (55.7 - 62.04), which suggest Piedmont Lithium is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Piedmont Lithium is (47.34 - 63.56), which suggest Piedmont Lithium is a Buy
* Piedmont Lithium stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.