Tiny Lithium Stock Gets $90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceLearn more here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and PLMR is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Palomar Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Palomar Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.42||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||57.74||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||6510||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(53.98 - 60.56)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(50.55 - 58.29)||Buy|
Palomar Holdings Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Palomar Holdings Stock
Is Palomar Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Palomar Holdings share price is 58.81 while PLMR 8-day simple moving average is 59.02, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PLMR is 58.81 while Palomar Holdings 20-day SMA is 58.74, which makes it a Buy.
- Palomar Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 54.00 while PLMR share price is 58.81, making it a Buy technically.
- PLMR stock price is 58.81 and Palomar Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 54.59, creating a Buy signal.
PLMR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Palomar Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Palomar Holdings 52-Week Range
Palomar Holdings (PLMR) is a Buy
Palomar Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Palomar Holdings stock price today?
The Palomar Holdings stock price is 58.81 USD today.
Will PLMR stock go up or go down?
Palomar Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Palomar Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Palomar Holdings is not overvalued.
Is Palomar Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Palomar Holdings share price is 58.81 while PLMR 8-day exponential moving average is 58.85, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PLMR is 58.81 while Palomar Holdings 20-day EMA is 57.85, which makes it a Buy.
- Palomar Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 55.65 while PLMR share price is 58.81, making it a Buy technically.
- PLMR stock price is 58.81 and Palomar Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 55.71, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Palomar Holdings
Is Palomar Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.19 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.05 per share, and an increase next year of $0.52 per share.
Technical Analysis of Palomar Holdings
Should I short Palomar Holdings stock?
- PLMR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.42, suggesting Palomar Holdings is a Buy
- Palomar Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 57.74, which suggest Palomar Holdings is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Palomar Holdings is (53.98 - 60.56), which suggest Palomar Holdings is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Palomar Holdings is (50.55 - 58.29), which suggest Palomar Holdings is a Buy
* Palomar Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.