It's Called "the Singularity"Click here to learn how to prepare yourself for what's to come.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
This DeFi Coin Could 10x Soon... I Advise You Get In Now!Go here now to discover this DeFi diamond before the next surge!
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and PUK is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Prudential PLC Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Prudential PLC Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.8||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||29.53||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||275583||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(22.66 - 24.66)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(24.59 - 28.93)||Sell|
Prudential PLC Technical Analysis
|Sep 12||Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Prudential PLC Stock
Is Prudential PLC Stock a Buy?
- Prudential PLC share price is 21.79 while PUK 8-day simple moving average is 22.83, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PUK is 21.79 while Prudential PLC 20-day SMA is 23.48, which makes it a Sell.
- Prudential PLC 50-day simple moving average is 25.18 while PUK share price is 21.79, making it a Sell technically.
- PUK stock price is 21.79 and Prudential PLC 200-day simple moving average is 27.97, creating a Sell signal.
PUK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Prudential PLC Stock Info
Price in USD:
Prudential PLC 52-Week Range
Prudential PLC (PUK) is a Sell
Prudential PLC Share Price Forecast
What is the Prudential PLC stock price today?
The Prudential PLC stock price is 21.79 USD today.
Will PUK stock go up or go down?
Prudential PLC> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Prudential PLC overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Prudential PLC is overvalued.
Is Prudential PLC Stock a Buy?
- Prudential PLC share price is 21.79 while PUK 8-day exponential moving average is 22.63, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PUK is 21.79 while Prudential PLC 20-day EMA is 23.36, which makes it a Sell.
- Prudential PLC 50-day exponential moving average is 24.75 while PUK share price is 21.79, making it a Sell technically.
- PUK stock price is 21.79 and Prudential PLC 200-day simple moving average is 26.70, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Prudential PLC
Is Prudential PLC a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.52 per share, and an increase next year of $0.36 per share.
Technical Analysis of Prudential PLC
Should I short Prudential PLC stock?
- PUK Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.8, suggesting Prudential PLC is a Sell
- Prudential PLC Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 29.53, which suggest Prudential PLC is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Prudential PLC is (22.66 - 24.66), which suggest Prudential PLC is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Prudential PLC is (24.59 - 28.93), which suggest Prudential PLC is a Sell
* Prudential PLC stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.