ChatGPT admits...Click here for details.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
US$0.30 Lithium Stock Gets US$90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceCheck out our free report here.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and TGT is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Target Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Target Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||5.86||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||76.31||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||3884412||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(109.11 - 130.99)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(111.22 - 131.58)||Buy|
Target Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Target Stock
Is Target Stock a Buy?
- Target share price is 134.78 while TGT 8-day simple moving average is 131.96, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of TGT is 134.78 while Target 20-day SMA is 122.70, which makes it a Buy.
- Target 50-day simple moving average is 114.64 while TGT share price is 134.78, making it a Buy technically.
- TGT stock price is 134.78 and Target 200-day simple moving average is 136.59, creating a Sell signal.
TGT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Target Stock Info
Price in USD:
Target 52-Week Range
Target (TGT) is a Buy
Target Share Price Forecast
What is the Target stock price today?
The Target stock price is 134.78 USD today.
Will TGT stock go up or go down?
Target> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Target overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Target is not overvalued.
Is Target Stock a Buy?
- Target share price is 134.78 while TGT 8-day exponential moving average is 131.31, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of TGT is 134.78 while Target 20-day EMA is 125.16, which makes it a Buy.
- Target 50-day exponential moving average is 120.31 while TGT share price is 134.78, making it a Buy technically.
- TGT stock price is 134.78 and Target 200-day simple moving average is 133.42, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Target
Is Target a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.81 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.19 per share, a decrease this year of $7.69 per share, and an increase next year of $2.80 per share.
Technical Analysis of Target
Should I short Target stock?
- TGT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 5.86, suggesting Target is a Buy
- Target Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 76.31, which suggest Target is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Target is (109.11 - 130.99), which suggest Target is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Target is (111.22 - 131.58), which suggest Target is a Buy
* Target stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.