7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and TGT is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Target Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Target Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.94||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||40.94||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1706206||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(153.07 - 168.39)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(144.41 - 176.35)||Sell|
Target Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Target Stock
Is Target Stock a Buy?
- Target share price is 151.79 while TGT 8-day simple moving average is 151.32, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of TGT is 151.79 while Target 20-day SMA is 160.45, which makes it a Sell.
- Target 50-day simple moving average is 163.25 while TGT share price is 151.79, making it a Sell technically.
- TGT stock price is 151.79 and Target 200-day simple moving average is 190.83, creating a Sell signal.
TGT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Target Stock Info
Price in USD:
Target 52-Week Range
Target (TGT) is a Buy
Target Share Price Forecast
What is the Target stock price today?
The Target stock price is 151.79 USD today.
Will TGT stock go up or go down?
Target> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Target overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Target is not overvalued.
Is Target Stock a Buy?
- Target share price is 151.79 while TGT 8-day exponential moving average is 152.82, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of TGT is 151.79 while Target 20-day EMA is 157.41, which makes it a Sell.
- Target 50-day exponential moving average is 161.25 while TGT share price is 151.79, making it a Sell technically.
- TGT stock price is 151.79 and Target 200-day simple moving average is 184.11, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Target
Is Target a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.18 per share, an increase next quarter of $1.18 per share, an increase this year of $4.03 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.13 per share.
Technical Analysis of Target
Should I short Target stock?
- TGT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.94, suggesting Target is a Sell
- Target Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 40.94, which suggest Target is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Target is (153.07 - 168.39), which suggest Target is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Target is (144.41 - 176.35), which suggest Target is a Sell
* Target stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.