VeriSign Stock Price Chart
Stop Trading Like a Turtle.Click Here to Attend Our Next Free Live A.I. Market Training
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
This color-coded "trading stoplight" keeps you in the right laneCLICK TO WATCH
- The current trend is moderately bullish and VRSN is experiencing slight selling pressure.
VeriSign Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
VeriSign Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||2.34||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||53.66||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-228183||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(218.73 - 225.77)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(202.06 - 221.3)||Buy|
VeriSign Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for VeriSign Stock
Is VeriSign Stock a Buy?
- VeriSign share price is 223.36 while VRSN 8-day simple moving average is 224.88, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of VRSN is 223.36 while VeriSign 20-day SMA is 223.32, which makes it a Buy.
- VeriSign 50-day simple moving average is 216.49 while VRSN share price is 223.36, making it a Buy technically.
- VRSN stock price is 223.36 and VeriSign 200-day simple moving average is 200.71, creating a Buy signal.
VRSN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
VeriSign Stock Info
Price in USD:
VeriSign 52-Week Range
VeriSign (VRSN) is a Sell
VeriSign Share Price Forecast
What is the VeriSign stock price today?
The VeriSign stock price is 223.36 USD today.
Will VRSN stock go up or go down?
VeriSign> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is VeriSign overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, VeriSign is overvalued.
Is VeriSign Stock a Buy?
- VeriSign share price is 223.36 while VRSN 8-day exponential moving average is 224.32, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of VRSN is 223.36 while VeriSign 20-day EMA is 222.78, which makes it a Buy.
- VeriSign 50-day exponential moving average is 217.57 while VRSN share price is 223.36, making it a Buy technically.
- VRSN stock price is 223.36 and VeriSign 200-day simple moving average is 205.96, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of VeriSign
Is VeriSign a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.24 per share, and an increase next year of $1.64 per share.
Technical Analysis of VeriSign
Should I short VeriSign stock?
- VRSN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 2.34, suggesting VeriSign is a Buy
- VeriSign Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 53.66, which suggest VeriSign is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for VeriSign is (218.73 - 225.77), which suggest VeriSign is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for VeriSign is (202.06 - 221.3), which suggest VeriSign is a Buy
* VeriSign stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.