Whirlpool Stock Price Chart
"An AI that can make you rich?"Click here now to see how
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
This color-coded "trading stoplight" keeps you in the right laneCLICK TO WATCH
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and WHR is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Whirlpool Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Whirlpool Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.56||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||54.55||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||395351||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(130.65 - 137.35)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(129.79 - 147.33)||Sell|
Whirlpool Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Whirlpool Stock
Is Whirlpool Stock a Buy?
- Whirlpool share price is 135.69 while WHR 8-day simple moving average is 132.64, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WHR is 135.69 while Whirlpool 20-day SMA is 132.74, which makes it a Buy.
- Whirlpool 50-day simple moving average is 133.37 while WHR share price is 135.69, making it a Buy technically.
- WHR stock price is 135.69 and Whirlpool 200-day simple moving average is 142.21, creating a Sell signal.
WHR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Whirlpool Stock Info
Price in USD:
Whirlpool 52-Week Range
Whirlpool (WHR) is a Sell
Whirlpool Share Price Forecast
What is the Whirlpool stock price today?
The Whirlpool stock price is 135.69 USD today.
Will WHR stock go up or go down?
Whirlpool> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Whirlpool overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Whirlpool is overvalued.
Is Whirlpool Stock a Buy?
- Whirlpool share price is 135.69 while WHR 8-day exponential moving average is 132.71, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WHR is 135.69 while Whirlpool 20-day EMA is 133.05, which makes it a Buy.
- Whirlpool 50-day exponential moving average is 134.35 while WHR share price is 135.69, making it a Buy technically.
- WHR stock price is 135.69 and Whirlpool 200-day simple moving average is 145.28, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Whirlpool
Is Whirlpool a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.93 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.58 per share, a decrease this year of $3.19 per share, and an increase next year of $2.21 per share.
Technical Analysis of Whirlpool
Should I short Whirlpool stock?
- WHR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.56, suggesting Whirlpool is a Sell
- Whirlpool Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 54.55, which suggest Whirlpool is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Whirlpool is (130.65 - 137.35), which suggest Whirlpool is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Whirlpool is (129.79 - 147.33), which suggest Whirlpool is a Sell
* Whirlpool stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.