Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and WM is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Waste Management Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Waste Management Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.64||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||41.55||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1141151||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(151.26 - 156.1)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(154.39 - 165.13)||Sell|
Waste Management Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Waste Management Stock
Is Waste Management Stock a Buy?
- Waste Management share price is 151.33 while WM 8-day simple moving average is 152.43, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of WM is 151.33 while Waste Management 20-day SMA is 152.83, which makes it a Sell.
- Waste Management 50-day simple moving average is 158.45 while WM share price is 151.33, making it a Sell technically.
- WM stock price is 151.33 and Waste Management 200-day simple moving average is 160.00, creating a Sell signal.
WM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Waste Management Stock Info
Price in USD:
Waste Management 52-Week Range
Waste Management (WM) is a Buy
Waste Management Share Price Forecast
What is the Waste Management stock price today?
The Waste Management stock price is 151.33 USD today.
Will WM stock go up or go down?
Waste Management> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Waste Management overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Waste Management is not overvalued.
Is Waste Management Stock a Buy?
- Waste Management share price is 151.33 while WM 8-day exponential moving average is 152.08, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of WM is 151.33 while Waste Management 20-day EMA is 153.38, which makes it a Sell.
- Waste Management 50-day exponential moving average is 156.38 while WM share price is 151.33, making it a Sell technically.
- WM stock price is 151.33 and Waste Management 200-day simple moving average is 158.55, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Waste Management
Is Waste Management a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.13 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.17 per share, an increase this year of $0.30 per share, and an increase next year of $0.69 per share.
Technical Analysis of Waste Management
Should I short Waste Management stock?
- WM Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.64, suggesting Waste Management is a Sell
- Waste Management Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 41.55, which suggest Waste Management is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Waste Management is (151.26 - 156.1), which suggest Waste Management is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Waste Management is (154.39 - 165.13), which suggest Waste Management is a Sell
* Waste Management stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.