7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive COST News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than COST
COST Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||38.74|
|Price / Book:||10.39|
|Net Income (TTM):||$6.29B|
|Return on Equity:||27.71%|
|Return on Assets:||9.45%|
Costco Wholesale Earnings Forecast
Key Costco Wholesale Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 40 years for COST is 12.26%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for COST have been equal to 8.91% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 2.54% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of COST is 2.60% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 40 years have been positive in 32 years.
Costco Wholesale Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||41.52|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||34.34|