ChatGPT admits...Click here for details.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
US$0.30 Lithium Stock Gets US$90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceCheck out our free report here.
- The current trend is moderately bullish and COST is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Costco Wholesale Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Costco Wholesale Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||7.91||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||58.48||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-1163675||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(556.34 - 588.8)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(546.11 - 574.15)||Buy|
Costco Wholesale Technical Analysis
|Nov 15||Nov 16||Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Costco Wholesale Stock
Is Costco Wholesale Stock a Buy?
- Costco Wholesale share price is 587.86 while COST 8-day simple moving average is 587.45, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of COST is 587.86 while Costco Wholesale 20-day SMA is 578.33, which makes it a Buy.
- Costco Wholesale 50-day simple moving average is 567.93 while COST share price is 587.86, making it a Buy technically.
- COST stock price is 587.86 and Costco Wholesale 200-day simple moving average is 530.98, creating a Buy signal.
COST Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Costco Wholesale Stock Info
Price in USD:
Costco Wholesale 52-Week Range
Costco Wholesale (COST) is a Buy
Costco Wholesale Share Price Forecast
What is the Costco Wholesale stock price today?
The Costco Wholesale stock price is 587.86 USD today.
Will COST stock go up or go down?
Costco Wholesale> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Costco Wholesale overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Costco Wholesale is not overvalued.
Is Costco Wholesale Stock a Buy?
- Costco Wholesale share price is 587.86 while COST 8-day exponential moving average is 588.14, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of COST is 587.86 while Costco Wholesale 20-day EMA is 580.25, which makes it a Buy.
- Costco Wholesale 50-day exponential moving average is 569.65 while COST share price is 587.86, making it a Buy technically.
- COST stock price is 587.86 and Costco Wholesale 200-day simple moving average is 540.49, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Costco Wholesale
Is Costco Wholesale a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.31 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.46 per share, and an increase next year of $1.05 per share.
Technical Analysis of Costco Wholesale
Should I short Costco Wholesale stock?
- COST Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 7.91, suggesting Costco Wholesale is a Buy
- Costco Wholesale Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 58.48, which suggest Costco Wholesale is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Costco Wholesale is (556.34 - 588.8), which suggest Costco Wholesale is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Costco Wholesale is (546.11 - 574.15), which suggest Costco Wholesale is a Buy
* Costco Wholesale stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.