Procter & Gamble
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive PG News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PG
PG Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||27.15|
|Price / Book:||7.73|
|Net Income (TTM):||$14.65B|
|Return on Equity:||32.87%|
|Return on Assets:||12.38%|
Procter & Gamble Earnings Forecast
Key Procter & Gamble Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 40 years for PG is 47.86%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PG have been equal to 25.74% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 5.16% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PG is 17.87% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 40 years have been positive in 28 years.
Procter & Gamble Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Household & Personal Products|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||25.54|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||21.83|