3 Stocks That Could Double or Triple in the Months AheadClick here to claim your free report now.
Procter & Gamble
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Watch SHOCKING Footage of AI Facility with Ties to Elon MuskClick here to see the details because this will definitely impact you and your family.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and PG is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Procter & Gamble Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Procter & Gamble Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.6||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||27.78||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||441065||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(149.83 - 154.79)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(147.63 - 154.99)||Sell|
Procter & Gamble Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Procter & Gamble Stock
Is Procter & Gamble Stock a Buy?
- Procter & Gamble share price is 145.86 while PG 8-day simple moving average is 149.59, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PG is 145.86 while Procter & Gamble 20-day SMA is 151.90, which makes it a Sell.
- Procter & Gamble 50-day simple moving average is 153.47 while PG share price is 145.86, making it a Sell technically.
- PG stock price is 145.86 and Procter & Gamble 200-day simple moving average is 149.02, creating a Sell signal.
PG Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Procter & Gamble Stock Info
Price in USD:
Procter & Gamble 52-Week Range
Procter & Gamble (PG) is a Sell
Procter & Gamble Share Price Forecast
What is the Procter & Gamble stock price today?
The Procter & Gamble stock price is 145.86 USD today.
Will PG stock go up or go down?
Procter & Gamble> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Procter & Gamble overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Procter & Gamble is overvalued.
Is Procter & Gamble Stock a Buy?
- Procter & Gamble share price is 145.86 while PG 8-day exponential moving average is 148.90, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PG is 145.86 while Procter & Gamble 20-day EMA is 151.06, which makes it a Sell.
- Procter & Gamble 50-day exponential moving average is 152.03 while PG share price is 145.86, making it a Sell technically.
- PG stock price is 145.86 and Procter & Gamble 200-day simple moving average is 149.42, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Procter & Gamble
Is Procter & Gamble a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.15 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.06 per share, and an increase next year of $0.52 per share.
Technical Analysis of Procter & Gamble
Should I short Procter & Gamble stock?
- PG Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.6, suggesting Procter & Gamble is a Sell
- Procter & Gamble Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 27.78, which suggest Procter & Gamble is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Procter & Gamble is (149.83 - 154.79), which suggest Procter & Gamble is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Procter & Gamble is (147.63 - 154.99), which suggest Procter & Gamble is a Sell
* Procter & Gamble stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.