7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive PHM News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PHM
PHM Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||10.89|
|Price / Book:||1.29|
|Net Income (TTM):||$2.1B|
|Return on Equity:||29.38%|
|Return on Assets:||16.74%|
PulteGroup Earnings Forecast
Key PulteGroup Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for PHM is 27.16%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PHM have been equal to 8.68% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.03% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PHM is 13.98% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 28 years.
PulteGroup Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||5.44|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||3.83|