7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and PHM is experiencing slight buying pressure.
PulteGroup Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
PulteGroup Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.32||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||46.83||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1160924||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(39 - 44.98)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(40.97 - 48.05)||Sell|
PulteGroup Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for PulteGroup Stock
Is PulteGroup Stock a Buy?
- PulteGroup share price is 40.39 while PHM 8-day simple moving average is 38.38, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of PHM is 40.39 while PulteGroup 20-day SMA is 41.95, which makes it a Sell.
- PulteGroup 50-day simple moving average is 42.38 while PHM share price is 40.39, making it a Sell technically.
- PHM stock price is 40.39 and PulteGroup 200-day simple moving average is 47.86, creating a Sell signal.
PHM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
PulteGroup Stock Info
Price in USD:
PulteGroup 52-Week Range
PulteGroup (PHM) is a Buy
PulteGroup Share Price Forecast
What is the PulteGroup stock price today?
The PulteGroup stock price is 40.39 USD today.
Will PHM stock go up or go down?
PulteGroup> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is PulteGroup overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, PulteGroup is not overvalued.
Is PulteGroup Stock a Buy?
- PulteGroup share price is 40.39 while PHM 8-day exponential moving average is 39.30, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of PHM is 40.39 while PulteGroup 20-day EMA is 40.71, which makes it a Sell.
- PulteGroup 50-day exponential moving average is 42.36 while PHM share price is 40.39, making it a Sell technically.
- PHM stock price is 40.39 and PulteGroup 200-day simple moving average is 46.62, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of PulteGroup
Is PulteGroup a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.50 per share, an increase next quarter of $1.09 per share, an increase this year of $3.54 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.12 per share.
Technical Analysis of PulteGroup
Should I short PulteGroup stock?
- PHM Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.32, suggesting PulteGroup is a Sell
- PulteGroup Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 46.83, which suggest PulteGroup is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for PulteGroup is (39 - 44.98), which suggest PulteGroup is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for PulteGroup is (40.97 - 48.05), which suggest PulteGroup is a Sell
* PulteGroup stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.