7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive PSX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PSX
PSX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||8.13|
|Price / Book:||1.78|
|Net Income (TTM):||$5.42B|
|Return on Equity:||26.7%|
|Return on Assets:||9.27%|
Phillips 66 Earnings Forecast
Key Phillips 66 Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 13 years for PSX is 6.97%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PSX have been equal to 1.56% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 46.01% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PSX is 1.18% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 13 years have been positive in 6 years.
Phillips 66 Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||30.3|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||8.52|