7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and PSX is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Phillips 66 Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Phillips 66 Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||58.32||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||2697756||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(82.05 - 88.01)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(81.62 - 97.08)||Buy|
Phillips 66 Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Phillips 66 Stock
Is Phillips 66 Stock a Buy?
- Phillips 66 share price is 90.00 while PSX 8-day simple moving average is 85.65, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of PSX is 90.00 while Phillips 66 20-day SMA is 86.18, which makes it a Buy.
- Phillips 66 50-day simple moving average is 89.51 while PSX share price is 90.00, making it a Buy technically.
- PSX stock price is 90.00 and Phillips 66 200-day simple moving average is 84.35, creating a Buy signal.
PSX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Phillips 66 Stock Info
Price in USD:
Phillips 66 52-Week Range
Phillips 66 (PSX) is a Buy
Phillips 66 Share Price Forecast
What is the Phillips 66 stock price today?
The Phillips 66 stock price is 90.00 USD today.
Will PSX stock go up or go down?
Phillips 66> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Phillips 66 overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Phillips 66 is not overvalued.
Is Phillips 66 Stock a Buy?
- Phillips 66 share price is 90.00 while PSX 8-day exponential moving average is 86.84, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of PSX is 90.00 while Phillips 66 20-day EMA is 86.25, which makes it a Buy.
- Phillips 66 50-day exponential moving average is 87.59 while PSX share price is 90.00, making it a Buy technically.
- PSX stock price is 90.00 and Phillips 66 200-day simple moving average is 85.38, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Phillips 66
Is Phillips 66 a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $2.56 per share, a decrease next quarter of $1.31 per share, an increase this year of $11.05 per share, and a decrease next year of $4.98 per share.
Technical Analysis of Phillips 66
Should I short Phillips 66 stock?
- PSX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0, suggesting Phillips 66 is a Buy
- Phillips 66 Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 58.32, which suggest Phillips 66 is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Phillips 66 is (82.05 - 88.01), which suggest Phillips 66 is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Phillips 66 is (81.62 - 97.08), which suggest Phillips 66 is a Buy
* Phillips 66 stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.