7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and CHK is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Chesapeake Energy Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Chesapeake Energy Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||2.48||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||63.88||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||2095616||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(84.46 - 95.04)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(83 - 95.54)||Buy|
Chesapeake Energy Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Chesapeake Energy Stock
Is Chesapeake Energy Stock a Buy?
- Chesapeake Energy share price is 98.21 while CHK 8-day simple moving average is 93.56, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CHK is 98.21 while Chesapeake Energy 20-day SMA is 92.06, which makes it a Buy.
- Chesapeake Energy 50-day simple moving average is 88.64 while CHK share price is 98.21, making it a Buy technically.
- CHK stock price is 98.21 and Chesapeake Energy 200-day simple moving average is 78.50, creating a Buy signal.
CHK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Chesapeake Energy Stock Info
Price in USD:
Chesapeake Energy 52-Week Range
Chesapeake Energy (CHK) is a Buy
Chesapeake Energy Share Price Forecast
What is the Chesapeake Energy stock price today?
The Chesapeake Energy stock price is 98.21 USD today.
Will CHK stock go up or go down?
Chesapeake Energy> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Chesapeake Energy overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Chesapeake Energy is not overvalued.
Is Chesapeake Energy Stock a Buy?
- Chesapeake Energy share price is 98.21 while CHK 8-day exponential moving average is 94.56, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CHK is 98.21 while Chesapeake Energy 20-day EMA is 91.74, which makes it a Buy.
- Chesapeake Energy 50-day exponential moving average is 89.41 while CHK share price is 98.21, making it a Buy technically.
- CHK stock price is 98.21 and Chesapeake Energy 200-day simple moving average is 81.25, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Chesapeake Energy
Is Chesapeake Energy a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $2.34 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.64 per share, an increase this year of $6.86 per share, and an increase next year of $2.76 per share.
Technical Analysis of Chesapeake Energy
Should I short Chesapeake Energy stock?
- CHK Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 2.48, suggesting Chesapeake Energy is a Buy
- Chesapeake Energy Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 63.88, which suggest Chesapeake Energy is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Chesapeake Energy is (84.46 - 95.04), which suggest Chesapeake Energy is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Chesapeake Energy is (83 - 95.54), which suggest Chesapeake Energy is a Buy
* Chesapeake Energy stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.