Something is Coming for America's Top StockClick here to learn its name and why.
Novo Nordisk A/S
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Wall Street Insider Makes Prediction about Hot A.I. StockLearn more here.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and NVO is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Novo Nordisk A/S Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Novo Nordisk A/S Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.12||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||41.35||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1275236||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(98.75 - 102.99)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(87.26 - 100.9)||Buy|
Novo Nordisk A/S Technical Analysis
|Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6||Dec 7|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Novo Nordisk A/S Stock
Is Novo Nordisk A/S Stock a Buy?
- Novo Nordisk A/S share price is 96.81 while NVO 8-day simple moving average is 100.08, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NVO is 96.81 while Novo Nordisk A/S 20-day SMA is 100.91, which makes it a Sell.
- Novo Nordisk A/S 50-day simple moving average is 98.19 while NVO share price is 96.81, making it a Sell technically.
- NVO stock price is 96.81 and Novo Nordisk A/S 200-day simple moving average is 86.56, creating a Buy signal.
NVO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Novo Nordisk A/S Stock Info
Price in USD:
Novo Nordisk A/S 52-Week Range
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) is a Buy
Novo Nordisk A/S Share Price Forecast
What is the Novo Nordisk A/S stock price today?
The Novo Nordisk A/S stock price is 96.81 USD today.
Will NVO stock go up or go down?
Novo Nordisk A/S> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Novo Nordisk A/S overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Novo Nordisk A/S is not overvalued.
Is Novo Nordisk A/S Stock a Buy?
- Novo Nordisk A/S share price is 96.81 while NVO 8-day exponential moving average is 99.59, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NVO is 96.81 while Novo Nordisk A/S 20-day EMA is 100.22, which makes it a Sell.
- Novo Nordisk A/S 50-day exponential moving average is 98.32 while NVO share price is 96.81, making it a Sell technically.
- NVO stock price is 96.81 and Novo Nordisk A/S 200-day simple moving average is 87.03, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Novo Nordisk A/S
Is Novo Nordisk A/S a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.88 per share, and an increase next year of $0.53 per share.
Technical Analysis of Novo Nordisk A/S
Should I short Novo Nordisk A/S stock?
- NVO Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.12, suggesting Novo Nordisk A/S is a Buy
- Novo Nordisk A/S Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 41.35, which suggest Novo Nordisk A/S is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Novo Nordisk A/S is (98.75 - 102.99), which suggest Novo Nordisk A/S is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Novo Nordisk A/S is (87.26 - 100.9), which suggest Novo Nordisk A/S is a Buy
* Novo Nordisk A/S stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.